Cookies and how they benefit you
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service we do at the price we do)
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below
More about our Cookies
Website Function Cookies
- PHPSESSID, which does not track anything and is deleted as soon as you leave the site
- Other cookies essential to the working of the site are stored if you log in or use a shopping cart. These remain for up to a year and allow the site to remember you, or remember the contents of your shopping cart.
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
Third party functions
Our site, like most websites, includes functionality provided by third parties. Some third party cookies are set by services that appear on our pages. They are set by the operators of that service and are not in our control.
Disabling these cookies will likely break the functions offered by these third parties.